design and craft by RIMAUMANJA
This tutorial is now available.
(printed copy, inclusive of shipping and handling)
For rest of world,
Paypal price: USD6
NOW AVAILABLE AT JEWELRYLESSONS.COM !!
This lesson shows you how to make this simple and fun to make component. The component can be made into pendants, earrings and even bracelets.
If you face problems with this tutorial, please contact me ASAP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my very best to assist you.
· 18gauge dead soft copper wire 4inches x 2 pieces· 24gauge dead soft copper wire 60inches x 2 pieces· 4mm copper bead balls 40 pieces· Copper jump rings 6 pieces· Copper ear hooks 1 pair
Tools: · Chain nose pliers· Round nose pliers· Wire cutters· Flat nose pliers· Ring mandrel or anything similar· Ruler· Wire filer
· 18gauge dead soft copper wire 4inches x 2 pieces
· 24gauge dead soft copper wire 60inches x 2 pieces
· 4mm copper bead balls 40 pieces
· Copper jump rings 6 pieces
· Copper ear hooks 1 pair
· Chain nose pliers
· Round nose pliers
· Wire cutters
· Flat nose pliers
· Ring mandrel or anything similar
· Wire filer
Number of steps: 25
Number of pages: 16
PDF file size: 1.2MB
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
If you need to ask questions and need further help with the handmade jewelry making tutorial, please email me at:
Please do not distribute, lend, copy or mass produce this handmade jewelry making tutorial for re-sale or for jewelry making workshops other than author’s own.
Please respect all intellectual property of whimsicalnquirky handmade jewelry.
However you can use this jewelry making tutorial to produce finished products for your own pleasure or for individual sale.
You are encourage to apply the techniques learned from this jewelry making tutorial to come up with your own creative works .
Copyrights 2011 @Rimaumanja,whimsicalnquirky.com.my